Metroid Am2r is a remake of Metroid 2: return of Samus. It was made in March 2005 for the gameboy advance by DoctorM64. The Galactic Federation realises the metroids are too dangerous to be allowed to live so they send a platoon down to the planet. However they stop responding, concerned the Federation sends more troopers and after they stop responding the Federation realises something terrible has happened and sends its finest bounty hunter, Samus Aran.
- Brand new updated graphics created from scratch by DoctorM64
- All of Samus's classic weapons and abilities including ones not seen in the original game!
- Brand new abilities like the tractor beam from Prime.
- Terrifying new bosses built from scratch by DoctorM64.
- A secret new area exclusive for the remake.
- Includes the original classic, free!